Updates for the Week of June 12, 2022by anonymous on June 13, 2022
- Update to Sunday Service Location: Series are currently held at 9:00 a.m. on the lawn through the warmer months.
- Children in Action Missions - Next Meeting, Wednesday, June 15 - Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. (Cost: a donation to help fund the dinners.) Preschool through 5th grade: 6:30 p.m. through 7:30 p.m. Hannah Hall will continue to meet with the girls, 6th grade and up.
- Women's Fellowship Meeting - Tuesday, June 21 - Please join the Women's Fellowship on on Tuesday, June 21 in the Fellowship Hall for a meeting of Women's Fellowship and anyone else who is interested. Our speaker is a representative from Freedom Hope, a local nonprofit that serves the homeless in Alamance County. The meeting is at 7pm. Come at 6:30pm for a light supper (please RSVP, but don't hesitate to come if you don't reply. There will be plenty). All are welcome!
- A Pictorial History of Union Ridge Church - For homecoming this year, we're putting together a pictorial history of the church. It will be a video, and copies will be available to everyone. If you have any pictures of past events at the church or any artifacts that you'd like to take a picture of to be shared, please get those to John Guimond (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Thursday, June 30.
- HOMECOMING will be held Sunday, July 31- Save the date for Sunday, July 31st, at 11:00 a.m.; Covered Dish Lunch to Follow. The service will be held inside the sanctuary (folks are welcome to listen from their cars).