Updates for the Week of May 29, 2022May 30, 2022
- Update to Sunday Service Location: Through June 5th, services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Beginning June 12th, services will move to 9:00 a.m. through the warmer months.
- Graduate Sunday - Sunday, June 5 (Next Sunday)
- Memorial Day Observance - The church office will be closed on Monday, May 30.
- Children in Action Missions - Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 1. Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. (Cost: a donation to help fund the dinners.) Preschool through 5th grade: 6:30 p.m. through 7:30 p.m. Hannah Hall will continue to meet with the girls, 6th grade and up.
- A Pictorial History of Union Ridge Church - For homecoming this year, we're putting together a pictorial history of the church. It will be a video, and copies will be available to everyone. If you have any pictures of past events at the church or any artifacts that you'd like to take a picture of to be shared, please get those to John Guimond (email@example.com) no later than Thursday, June 30.
Join us Next Sunday!
SUNDAY, JUNE 5
Starting at 11am
URC Youth Camp Fundraiser
- Cruise-In: Come enjoy the service in your classic cars, trucks, and even bikes. Service will be held on the lawn at 11am.
- Lunch-In: After service, enjoy a lunch provided by our youth. Lunch will be hot dogs and don't forget dessert! (Donations are greatly appreciated).
- Live Auction: After lunch, the youth will hose a live auction in the activity center. If you are interested in making or donating something to the auction please contact Allison Wrenn or Teresa Cobb.